February 28, 2014

Fav Songs

Hi. Assalamualaikum uols. Hihi.
Hari ni iols nak kongsi lagu kesukaan dan kenapa iols suka. Blergh.. Okay sorry gegedik. Kahkahkah. Mungkin tiada point entry kali ni but hey apa salahnya kan berkongsi lagu English kesukaan. Hehe.

Say what????!!!! Bukan kau tak berapa suka dengar lagu kaaaahhhh? K.

So first and foremost, kenapa aku suka lagu English? Sebab boleh improve English kita. Bukan mahu melupakan lagu bahasa melayu. Lagu Melayu layan juga bhaiii hikhik. Selain itu faktor roomate aku-Jehan, suka dengar lagu English. Harom baginya untuk ada lagu melayu haha. Tapi setelah akhir tingkatan 5, kami berjaya membuatkan jehan suka lagu melayu hehehehe.

 Tapi hairan juga lah, my English still same like before. Mungkin sebab aku kurang dengar lagu kan. Hahahahah.

Sama ja kalau gitu. K lepas ni mahu berusaha dengar lagu English. Hehe

1. Let her go - Passenger 

"Let Her Go"
Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you’re missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go
And you let her go

Staring at the bottom of your glass
Hoping one day you'll make a dream last
But dreams come slow and they go so fast

You see her when you close your eyes
Maybe one day you'll understand why
Everything you touch surely dies

But you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go

Staring at the ceiling in the dark
Same old empty feeling in your heart
'Cause love comes slow and it goes so fast

Well you see her when you fall asleep
But never to touch and never to keep
'Cause you loved her too much
And you dived too deep

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go (oh, oh, ooh, oh no)
And you let her go (oh, oh, ooh, oh no)
Will you let her go?

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go

'Cause you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missin' home
Only know you love her when you let her go

And you let her go

2. Let it go - Demi Lovato


"Let it go"
Let it go 
Let it go 
Can't hold you back anymore 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Turn my back and slam the door 
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight 
Not a footprint to be seen 
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen 
The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside 
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried 
Don't let them in, don't let them see 
Be the good girl 
You always had to be 
Conceal, don't feel 
Don't let them know 
Well, now they know 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Can't hold you back anymore 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Turn my back and slam the door 
And here I stand, and here I'll stay 
Let it go 
Let it go 
The cold never bothered me anyway 
It's funny how some distance 
Makes everything seem small 
And the fears that once controlled me 
Can't get to me at all 
Up here in the cold thin air 
I finally can breathe 
I know I left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Can't hold you back anymore 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Turn my back and slam the door 
And here I stand 
And here I'll stay 
Let it go 
Let it go 
The cold never bothered me anyway 
Standing frozen in the life I've chosen 
You won't find me, the past is all behind me 
Buried in the snow 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Can't hold you back anymore 
Let it go 
Let it go 
Turn my back and slam the door 
And here I stand 
And here I'll stay 
Let it go 
Let it go 
The cold never bothered me anyway


3. Story of life - One direction

"Story Of My Life"
Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days
She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I been holding on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage
I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I been holding on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time is frozen
The story of my life
I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life


Anddd taraaaa.. That's all. Cukuplah dulu tiga lagu. Kalau aku dengar lagu tu, lepastu hayati. Ya Allah konfem menusuk kalbu Kahkahkah.
But before that, I feel like uhmmmmmmm I dah minat 1D Bahaha.. Bye.

8 comments:

  1. Wan pom suke jugAk lagu2 ni terutamanya let her go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nak jugak usha2 lagu inggeris. suke dengar je haha. tpi ssh sikit nak ikut :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. alaaaa first2 memang susah nak ikut tapi lama2 okay je hehe

      Delete
  3. Salam kenal dan follow blog ni.....:D

    Akak pun suka dengar lagu OST Frozen ni...:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. salam kenal juga hehe.. best kan lagu OST frozen hehe

      Delete
  4. lagu no. 2 and 3 je pernah dengar . jap g try dengar lagu no. 1 tu . hehe . same la kita , dengar lagu inggeris kadang ikut dia nyanyi sebab nak tingkatkan english tapi tapi macam takde perubahan . Takpe takpe , In Shaa Allah satu hari nanti semoga kita same same dapat tingkatkan english :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi. kann? awal2 je semangat dengar lagu english. dengar lah lagu 1st tu. besttt hehe

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Ziera Mustapha✨ , Blogger